Welcome to Huntington Forest, a secluded neighborhood in Alexandria, Virginia. Nicely located near the Huntington Metro, Old Town Alexandria, Kingstowne and the Beltway. These single-family homes were built in the early 1980’s.
**Notice of Annual Membership Meeting
The Annual Membership Meeting is scheduled for October 22, 2022, 10:00 AM at the Montessori School of Alexandria. The meeting will be held outside as a COVID safety precaution. Rain date: October 29.
- Montessori School parking lot, 6300 Florence Lane, Alexandria
- Please bring your own chair and morning beverage —
- Apple cider and apple cider doughnuts will be provided.
- Registration to begin at 9:30am.
The main items of business will be:
- The election of one Member to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors;
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2021 Annual Meeting.
A QUORUM (in person or by proxy) IS REQUIRED TO CONDUCT OFFICIAL BUSINESS.
Members representing 12 Lots, present in person or by proxy, constitute a quorum.
If you submit a proxy but attend the meeting, you may revoke your proxy.
If you do not plan to attend, please mail your proxy and ballot (sealed in an envelope marked BALLOT)
in an envelope marked PROXY to
HFHOA, P.O. Box 10099, Alexandria, VA 22310
Hand-deliver to Secretary, HFHOA, 6222 Gentle Lane
To be counted, the Association must receive your proxy by the time the polls close (about 10:30am) on the day of the meeting.
The owner(s) of record of each Lot in Huntington Forest are entitled to one ballot.
Association Board Meetings
The HFHOA board meets virtually at 7:00 PM on the second Thursday of the month. The Board President will send an email with log in instructions prior to each meeting. All are welcome to attend. Virtual meeting instructions are also located on the Members Only” page.
Architectural Review Process
- The Architectural Review Committee meets virtually on the first Monday of each month.. All are welcome to attend. Completed requests for ARC approval received by COB on the last Monday of a month will be reviewed for a vote the following week. Approval requests received after this deadline will be reviewed at the monthly meeting 5-6 weeks later. Exceptions may be made for emergency repairs relating to safety issues.